- Any number of entries are allowed from each college for solo as well as group events.
- Registration fee is Rs. 100 per participant (for two events).
- Students interested in participating for more than two events will have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 100 (for two more events) and so on.
- Registration can be done online only.
- Events will be cancelled if number of participating team/participants is less than 4.
- Accompanying artists should be bonafide students of the particular college.
- Every student must compulsorily posses the College identity card.
- Participants should behave in a disciplined and responsible manner throughout the programme.
- Participants shall report and be ready at the venue 30 minutes before the commencement of events.
- Registered participants should report between 08:00 AM – 08:45 AM at our college premises.
- Vulgarity in any form is not entertained. Organizers reserve the right to abruptly stop the event in case of any vulgarity and indecency observed in the event.
- Overall trophy will be awarded on the basis of total points.
- All decisions taken by the organizers and the judges are final and binding to all participants.
- SMVITM is not responsible for theft or loss of your possessions and valuables.
- Fireworks and animals are not allowed.
List of Events