Regulation for Participation In Inter-collegiate Competitions
In order to promote & control smooth & effective participation of students in various Inter¬-Institute / Inter-University Co-curricular/Extra¬curricular/Sports activity/competitions; the following regulations/guidelines are framed for implementation, with immediate effect:
- The interested, competent students shall approach the respective departmental faculty coordinators / SWO / Assistant Director of Physical Education and register their names for the concerned competitions.
- The departmental faculty coordinator / SWO / Assistant Director of Physical Education shall arrange for scrutiny / screening of such entries with the help of respective Teacher Guardians/Faculty Advisors and short¬listing of names to be recommended for participation, with due consideration of their attendance position and academic performance.
- The recommended names shall be forwarded to respective Institutional Activity Coordinators through HODs, for approval (along with a copy to Principal) and for necessary arrangements to be made.
- The recommended students should submit a formal Permission letter (format available in the college office), duly signed from their parents, to the respective Institutional Activity Coordinators
- The recommended students shall also submit ‘application for claiming condoning of attendance’ in the format available at the respective HOD’s office
- Depending upon the participating student strength and place of competition, local conveyance arrangement and accompanying faculty shall be decided by the Principal.
- The proposed mess area in front of Girls’ Hostel is earmarked for selected students’ practices, in the presence of a faculty member.
- All participating students should behave well and exhibit disciplined, solemn, decent and exemplary conduct during the participation/practices.
- After the competitions, the participated students along with accompanied faculty/staff shall meet the Principal/SWO along with a report on prizes won/positions obtained etc., with a copy of the report to Institutional Information Coordinator (Mr. Deepak Rao, Dept. of CSE)
All students of SMVITM shall abide by these regulations and participate sportively, with a team spirit, conducive to the credibility of the institution.
Click here to download Parent’s Permission Form.
3 total views, 1 views today